Wednesday, March 4, 2009
















I went on a trip to Moab while Kris and  Kwinci went to Florida for a Cheer comeptition.  I had to put the camera on timer and had 10 seconds to get in the picture on Musselman Arch.  It is hard to tell this is an arch in the picture, but it is way down underneath.  The weather and temperature was perfect. And I didn't see another person on the trails I went on in 2 days, probably because it was Monday. (Elephant Hill, and White Rim Trail)  



























Jamie's blog reminded me that it is Carson's birthday on the 13th. What a Good boy!  I read through the blog of Gracie, and I am glad that Carson didn't have to suffer. I love him, and look forward to getting to know him better.

2 comments:

gillman said...

quinn, hope you had fun!!! only you could vacation by yourself! i think we all need to go, it looks beautiful!! hope you survived by yourself and didn't get too lonely.
Meg :0)

Unknown said...

I can totally imagine you running to get into the picture and it makes me laugh. It takes a very confident person to vacation with themselves!!! I love it.